Friday, September 7, 2007

where the heart is

this is one post which i've been holding back way too long. u guess. me love. yes. quiet easy isn't it. the scenario is.. i'm 25. but sadly, still single. no, i don't have any problem with that.ha ha.self denial. the problem is, my surroundings. imagine urself as the eldest son in the family. then again, the eldest grandson. two of my elder sister is married which makes me the most eligible bachelor's. the most disheartening moment is whenever a family gathering is held, the one question which will popup from each and every single mouth of my aunties is..kamu bila lagi? damn. and every time i will answer with a crooked smile without fail. ha ha ha

one thing which makes me wonder. i tried to be honest most of the time saying.. btol la makciks, belom ada calon. makciks tolong la carikan.. but my aunties wouldn't believe me. they always replies sumthing like this.. jangan tipu lah, muka macam kamu ni takdak calon. entah-entah dah keliling pinggang, tu yg susah nak pilih. huh, how i wish that was soo true. and i will burst into laughter. and quickly change the topic

but now i just realize how empty my heart was. i need a girlfriend. a Love. pronto

i'm now on a quest of soul searching for the other half of me, as they say, Life without love is like a tree without blossom and fruit

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aha.. selamat mencari teman hidup! jangan rushing sangat, kena memilih, ko nak tgk muka dia sampai tua.. eheheh pendapat aku je ni..