Friday, March 23, 2007

credits to the original author & shah-azz =)

this one is dedicated to someone dear to my heart. ****, if u happens to cross my blog, it's for u

(poem by Minuk Choi)

For you,
I would gladly walk a mile,
if that would give me a chance
to see you smile.

I'd call you my friend,
but that's a lie.
You mean more to me,
but I can't explain why.

For you are more precious to me
than all of the world's gold,
but I can't tell you that,
how can I be that bold?

If I spoke what's on my mind,
would you accept me?
Because without you,
I don't know where I'd be.

You seem to be calm,
while I feel absolutely lost.
I would like to be so bold,
but what would its failure cost?

Am I the only one faced with this choice?
Be daring and risk losing you as a friend too?
I can't risk that; I'd rather have that then lose everything.
What should I do?

1 comment:

M. H. Jabbar said...

so bile nak kawin dgn dura tu? huhu